For your Mustang with up to 650 horsepower, the RAM Clutches Powergrip (98794HD) is specially designed with unique clutch materials that prevent harsh engagement and last longer. This clutch works great on the street and shines at the track, so you can grab every gear with confidence!
Features and Benefits:
- For 1-1/16 x 10 spline Equipped Transmissions
- 10.5” Diaphragm Pressure Plate
- 8 Spring Helix Hub
- Single Full Face Segmented Disc
- Designed for Street to Strip applications
- Rated to 650 Horse Power
- Made in the USA
Included in Kit: Pressure Plate, Clutch Disc, Release Bearing, Alignment Tool
- Does NOT include a Flywheel or Installation Hardware
- Depending on your application, please make sure you are using the correct tooth and balance flywheel during the installation of this Clutch Kit
- 1986-1993 LX 5.0L Mustangs
- 1986-1993 GT Mustangs
- 1994-1998 GT Mustangs
- 1999-2001 GT Mustangs
- 1994-1998 SVT Cobra Mustangs
- Will NOT fit V6 Mustangs.
- It is possible to use this clutch on 1982-1985 models as the flywheel diameter is the same, but ONLY if you use the correct hardware. See P/N: HW912 (NOT Included).
- In 2001, Ford made the Mustang GT available with two different transmissions. To find out which style transmission you have, check the data sticker located on the driver side door jamb. A "K" means the car came with a TR3650 and a "6" indicates a T45. This clutch kit works with the T45