UPR Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms Extreme With Spring Perches Mustang 1979-1998
- Proudly USA Made
- Durable Construction
- Direct Fit Replacement
- Silver Powder Coat Finish
UPR Extreme Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms With Spring Perches for 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997 and 1998 Mustangs.
The UPR Extreme Single Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms (2002-01-R) are a suspension upgrade for 1979-1998 Mustangs with a Solid Rear Axle. The UPR Rear Lower Control Arms are constructed from 4130 Chromoly that has a wall thickness of .083”.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1979-1998 Mustangs with a Solid Rear Axle
- Constructed from Chromoly Tubing (.083 Wall Thickness)
- Single Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms
- Stock Rear Spring Perch Location
- High Strength Alloy Rod Ends
- Fully Tig Welded in Billet Fixture
- High Gloss Silver Powder Coated Finish
- Includes 1/2" Grade 8 Mounting Hardware
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- The Rear Lower Control Arms Don’t have Rear Sway Bar Mounts
These lower arms are fully tig welded and powder coated in a silver finish. UPR also includes High Strength Alloy Rod Ends. UPR also includes 1/2" Grade 8 Mounting Hardware. The Extreme Single Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms from UPR are proudly manufactured in the USA!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning