The UPR Bumpsteer Kit (2009-06) is a suspension upgrade for 1979-1993 Mustangs with a Power Steering Rack. The kit will eliminate bumpsteer and correct suspension geometry. The UPR Bumpsteer Kit is constructed from high-quality billet aluminum that is CNC machined for a show quality fit and finish.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1979-1993 Mustangs with a Manual Steering Rack
- Blue Anodized Finish
- Constructed from CNC Machined Billet Aluminum
- Bolt-Through Bumpsteer Kit
- Eliminates Bumpsteer
- Corrects Suspension Geometry
- Includes Two Different Length Bolts
- Includes an Assortment of Bumpsteer Spacers
- Simple Installation
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
UPR includes two different length bolts along with an assortment of Bumpsteer Spacers. This will allow you to dial out the front bumpsteer on your Fox Body Mustang. This Bumpsteer kit is a Bolt-Through Style which will require the spindle to be drilled out to a 5/8” hole. Once the Bumpsteer Kit is constructed it is then coated in a Blue Anodized Finish. The UPR Bumpsteer Kit is proudly manufactured in the USA!
Please Note: This Bumpsteer Kit from UPR will require the front spindles to be drilled out to accept the 5/8” Bolts provided in the Kit.