These UPR Chromoly Front Lower Control Arms do not have a Front Sway Bar Mount, making them ideal for Drag Race use on your Fox Body. The Front Lower Control Arms are also shortened one inch, to compensate for aftermarket drag racing brakes that push the tires out too far. The Front Lower Control Arms are constructed from 1” x .095” Wall Seamless Chromoly Tubing.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1979-1993 Mustangs
- Constructed from 1” x.095 Wall Seamless Chromoly Tubing
- 1” Shorter than Factory A-Arms
- CNC Tube Construction
- Includes 2 Pair of Energy Suspension Bushings
- 16lbs Lighter than the Factory Control Arms
- Gloss Silver Powder Coated Finish
- Precision Tig Welded Construction in Billet Fixture
- No Sway Bar Mounts (Drag Race Use)
- Laser Cut Gussets
- CNC Machined Chromoly Bearing Cups
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
The shorter arms bring the front tires and wheels back in where they belong. UPRs tubular A arms also come with high quality ball joints with zerk fittings for easy maintenance. Comes with 2 sets of Energy Suspension bushings to choose from. Black bushings 95a durometer for street/strip or Red bushings 98a durometer for road and drag race applications. The UPR Chromoly Front Lower Control Arms are proudly manufactured in the USA!
Please Note: The UPR Front Lower Control Arms will require Front Coilovers (COK1-V).