UPR Coil Over Kit Maximum Rear Mustang 1979-2004
- 125, 150 or 175 LB Springs
- Silver-Coated Billet Aluminum
- Made in the USA
- Includes Hardware
UPR Maximum Rear Coil Over Kit for 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004 Mustangs.
The UPR Maximum Rear Coil Over Kit is designed to be a suspension upgrade for 1979-2004 Mustangs with a Solid Rear Axle. The UPR rear coil over sleeves are constructed from CNC-machined billet aluminum and are finished in a silver coating to fit over Strange adjustable, QA1 and Lakewood rear shocks. Additionally, the kit features a one of a kind O-Ring design to maintain a tight coil over sleeve on the shock body, in order to prevent shifting and noise. Lock the UPR adjuster into place with the included set of screws that will speed your installation along. UPR also includes Rear coil over shock mounts for all-around, USA-made hardware and build.
Features and Benefits:
- Your Choice of Spring Rating
- Works with Strange Adjustable/QA1/Lakewood Shocks
- CNC Machined Billet Aluminum Coil Over Sleeves
- Bolts into the Factory Location
- Adjusters Lock in Place with Set Screws
- O-Ring Design Keeps Coil Over Sleeves Tight on the Shock
- Silver Coil Over Sleeve
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
*This UPR Maximum Rear Coil Over Kit does NOT include Rear Shocks.
- 1979-2004 Mustangs with a Solid Rear Axle
Please Note: The UPR Maximum Rear Coil Over Kit will NOT work on 1999-2004 Cobra Mustangs with an IRS Rear Suspension.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning