This K-Member Kit from UPR complety revises front suspension performance on your 1979-1993 5.0L Mustang. It includes a tubular K-member, lower control arms, and springs. This kit is made with premium materials and proudly USA made! The kit provides excellent handling, and saves 64 pounds over the stock components. Everything in this kit is powder coated in a high gloss silver finish.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1979-1993 Mustangs with a 5.0L Engine
- Constructed from Seamless Mild Steel Tubing
- Fully Tig Welded in a Billet Fixture
- Save 64lbs. Over Stock K-Member and Front Lower Control Arms
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- High Gloss Silver Powder Coat
- Choice of Coil Over Spring Rate and Height
- Thicker 1/4" Motor Mount Pads
The Font UPR K-Member is constructed from high-quality Mild Steel. The UPR K-Member includes 1/4" Motor Mount Pads. The UPR K-Member is fully tig welded in a billet fixture for flawless construction every time. The K-Member is lighter than factory units! Reduced weight on your front end improves weight transfer, handling, and acceleration. Along with reduced weight, the tubular design maximizes header and oil pan clearance.
The Front Lower Control Arms are constructed from 1” x.120 Wall DOM Mild Steel Tubing. The UPR Front Lower Control Arms include Energy Suspension Bushings and Sway Bar Mounts. These Control Arms have CNC Machined Chromoly Bearing Cups. The arms are fully tig welded in a billet fixture. Once the Front Lower Control Arms are fully constructed they are then powder coated in a high gloss silver powder coat.
UPR's coil-over spring kit improves suspension performance and offers adjustable ride height. These coil overs have a military-grade thread, and exclusive adjuster nut with set screw, to ensure it never moves after it's set. UPR's coil-over springs can be adjusted with no tools required! You have the ability to choose the height of the coil over spring, as well as the spring rate.
This Kit Includes:
- Mild Steel K-Member
- Mild Steel Tubular Lower Control Arms (with Sway Bar Mounts)
- Front Coil Over Threaded Sleeves
- Pair of Coil Over Springs (Choice of Spring Height and Spring Rate)
Tech Tip: This UPR K-Member Kit requires the use of Caster Camber Plates.
Please Note: If using aftermarket motor mounts, the locating tab may need to be trimmed. Factory hardware must be re-used.