UPR 14" Billet Shorty Radio Antenna for all 1979-2009 Mustangs.Reduce drag and enhance your Mustang's classic sports car look with this 14" billet shorty antenna. Simply remove the stock antenna, install the adapter and screw the new 14" antenna in. There is no reduction in the quality of radio reception with this shorter and more attractive antenna.
The 14" billet antenna offers fit superior to an OEM part and is compatible with all 1979-2009 Mustangs. It has a high-grade steel construction that is both scratch and weather-resistant. UPR includes top-notch brass fittings that will provide you with years of enjoyment.
- Shorty, 14" tall profile
- Installs in minutes
- No change in radio reception quality
- Enhances your Mustangs profile
- Available in a Brushed Satin or Black Powdercoated finish
- Fits all 1979-2009 Mustangs
- Quality and fit superior to OEM equipment
- High-quality billet aluminum construction
- Scratch and weather-resistant
- Comes with durable brass fittings
Similar Mustang PartsMore Antennas
Product ReviewsWrite a review
I have just purchased this antenna-does the brass fitting at the end come off
No, it's a two-piece unit - the adapter and the antenna itself.
Date published: 2015-06-02
cannot remove stock antennae from 98 mustang gt to install screw down billet antennae in fender bracket assembly. Any suggestins?
It's simply a screw off/screw on project. Use an adjustable wrench (and a rag to protect the antenna base).
Date published: 2015-04-08
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$27.99