Whether you’re on the strip or the street, more horsepower in your 1985-2002 GT is always better. Comp Cams Hydraulic Roller Xtreme Energy Computer Controlled Camshaft with 232 intake/240 exhaust duration takes advantage of the newest valve train component technology and design. Make the ultimate upgrade to your throttle response to earn optimum performance. Constructed of tempered ductile iron, your new camshaft is ready for daily driving or a rip down the strip.
Features and Benefits:
- 232 Intake/240 Exhaust
- Tempered Ductile Iron Construction
- Increased Horsepower and Throttle Response
- Perfect for Custom Applications.
A .05-inch lift increases engine vacuum packing an intake duration of 232 and an exhaust duration of 240. Perfect for custom applications, this aggressive camshaft’s lobe design works best with upgraded valve train systems.
- RPM Operating Range: 1,500-5,500
- Cam Type: Hydraulic Roller
- Lifter Style: Hydraulic Roller
- Camshaft Gear Attachment: 1-Bolt
- Advertised Intake Duration: 282
- Advertised Exhaust Duration: 290
- Intake Duration at .050 Inch Lift: 232
- Exhaust Duration at .050 Inch Lift: 240
- Lobe Lift Intake: 0.354
- Lobe Lift Exhaust: 0.36
- Lobe Separation: 112
- Intake Centerline: 108
- Grind Number: XE282HR
- Valve Springs are required for use.
- Fits 5.0L Engines only.