FiTech Go EFI 4 Self-Tuning Master Kit 600HP Matte Black Finish With Inline Fuel Pump
- Supports Up To 600HP
- Matte Black Finish
- 255Lph External Fuel Pump
- Quick And Easy Setup
FiTech Matte Black Finish 600HP Go EFI 4 Self-Tuning Master Kit with an Inline Fuel Pump for 4-Barrel Intake Manifolds.
Personally tune your Ford car or truck for whatever driving conditions are pertinent to you with this FiTech 31002 Matte Black Finish 600HP Go EFI 4 Self-Tuning Master Kit with an Inline Fuel Pump. Whether you’re hitting the pavement or kicking up dirt on the off-road trails, this self-tuning master kit will improve your driving experience as it is the fastest, most accurate self-learning tuner and is brimming over with special features!
Features and Benefits:
- Matte black finish
- Four Hi-Flow 600 HP injectors
- Initial setup is quick and easy
- Simple touch screen selections
- After startup the ECU immediately takes over
- Provides your vehicle with an optimum tune
- Basic install can be done with just 4 wires and 2 sensors to install
- Throttle bodies have a universal base to fit any 4-bbl manifold
- Throttle linkage suits most transmissions
- Go-EFI Systems feature Wet flow technology
- Unique swirl spray annular discharge design
- Assures complete fuel atomization
- Ignition timing can be controlled and adjusted on the fly from your touch screen controller
- Built in fuel pressure regulator
- Use of ignition timing control is optional and not required
- 255LPH external inline pump
- EFI pre and post fuel filters
- 20′ of -6 fuel hose and fittings
- 5′ of -8 hose and fittings
- Included pump mounting brackets and hardware
- 1965-1985 Mustang
- 1966-1977 Bronco
- 1948-1979 F-100
- 1960-1987 Chevrolet C10
This is the most self-contained and full-featured unit of its kind as it is designed to work with any 4-bbl intake manifold. To ensure an easy installation process, the ECU (computer) is mounted on the throttle body. This unique mounting location prevents punctures in your firewall with no need for an unsightly harness draped across your engine. A spark control without the need for an external spark box or special distributor and a built-in fuel pressure regulator are just some of the add-ons to this master kit. The included hand-held controller utilizes a quick and easy initial set-up through the use of a responsive touch screen.
The 255 LPH external inline fuel pump is designed to handle up to 600HP engines. Additionally, you’ll also get fuel lines, fittings, two billet fuel filters and 20-feet of premium quality EFI grade fuel hose for an inlet and return line between the fuel tank and the engine. One 100 micron pre-filter and one 30 micron post filter are also included in this master kit. The hose and hose ends feature a push lock style for easy assembly.
Please Note: This FiTech Go EFI 4 Kit will require the use of an electric high-pressure fuel pump, this kit will not work with a mechanical fuel pump.
*When using this fuel pump kit a return line to the fuel tank is required.
FiTech Fuel Injection is dedicated to engineering, developing, and producing the most advanced and affordable electronic fuel injection systems on the planet. Their technology is designed and developed using OEM level engineering and components. The software has OEM level functionality, diagnostics, and limp home modes.
Order this FiTech 31002 Matte Black Finish 600HP Go EFI 4 Self-Tuning Master Kit with an Inline Fuel Pump today from CJ Pony Parts!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Only for use on pre-pollution controlled vehicles: This product can be used on vehicles that were manufactured before emissions control regulations were imposed. Pre-pollution vehicles are defined as:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured federally certified vehicles
Advanced skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Bronco years:
This product will fit the following C10 years:
This product will fit the following F-100 years:
This product will fit the following Mustang years: