These Maximum Motorsports Front Lower Control Arms (MMFCA-21) improve handling and reduce weight on your 1979-1993 Mustang! These arms improve Fox Body steering response and cornering performance.
Features and Benefits:
- Constructed from 1.25” DOM Steel Tubing
- Reduces Unsprung Weight
- Improves Steering Response
- Controls Dynamic Alignment Better
- Increases Tire Clearance
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Black Powder Coated Finish
- Reverse-Offset Lower Control Arms
- Includes Delrin Bushings
- Sold as a Pair
- Low Friction Ball Joint
- Gussets are Placed in Critical Areas
The Maximum Motorsports Front Lower Control Arms are constructed from 1.25 DOM Steel Tubing in an A-Arm design, to provide greater rigidity than the standard control arms. Maximum Motorsports gussets critical areas to prevent fracturing, and installs OEM low-friction ball joints. These arms will improve steering response dynamic alignment, through less deflection with Delrin pivot bushings. The Reverse-Offset Front Lower Control Arms will move the ball-joint rearward, along the centerline of your Mustang. These Front Control Arms will maintain the stock fore/aft tire location when installed with an MM k-member. The Maximum Motorsports Front Lower Control Arms are proudly manufactured in the USA!
This Kit Includes:
- Driver Side Reverse-Offset Lower Control Arm (1)
- Passenger Side Reverse-Offset Lower Control Arm (1)
- Delrin Lower Control Arm Bushings (8)
- Pair of Short Crush Sleeves (Silver) (2)
- Pair of Long Crush Sleeves (Gold) (2)
- Grease Packets (2)
- Pair of Lock Nuts (2)
- 1979-1993 Mustangs
ATTENTION: Due to increased demand for this hand-built product, this part may take up to eight weeks for shipment.