Maximum Motorsports Front Control Arms Reverse-Offset Delrin Bushing Mustang 1979-1993
- Improved Handling Performance
- Tubular Steel Construction
- Reduced Weight
- Rigid Delrin Bushings
Maximum Motorsports Reverse-Offset Front Control Arms with Delrin Bushings for 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992 and 1993 Mustangs.
These Maximum Motorsports Front Lower Control Arms (MMFCA-21) improve handling and reduce weight on your 1979-1993 Mustang! These arms improve Fox Body steering response and cornering performance.
Features and Benefits:
- Constructed from 1.25” DOM Steel Tubing
- Reduces Unsprung Weight
- Improves Steering Response
- Controls Dynamic Alignment Better
- Increases Tire Clearance
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Black Powder Coated Finish
- Reverse-Offset Lower Control Arms
- Includes Delrin Bushings
- Sold as a Pair
- Low Friction Ball Joint
- Gussets are Placed in Critical Areas
The Maximum Motorsports Front Lower Control Arms are constructed from 1.25 DOM Steel Tubing in an A-Arm design, to provide greater rigidity than the standard control arms. Maximum Motorsports gussets critical areas to prevent fracturing, and installs OEM low-friction ball joints. These arms will improve steering response dynamic alignment, through less deflection with Delrin pivot bushings. The Reverse-Offset Front Lower Control Arms will move the ball-joint rearward, along the centerline of your Mustang. These Front Control Arms will maintain the stock fore/aft tire location when installed with an MM k-member. The Maximum Motorsports Front Lower Control Arms are proudly manufactured in the USA!
This Kit Includes:
- Driver Side Reverse-Offset Lower Control Arm (1)
- Passenger Side Reverse-Offset Lower Control Arm (1)
- Delrin Lower Control Arm Bushings (8)
- Pair of Short Crush Sleeves (Silver) (2)
- Pair of Long Crush Sleeves (Gold) (2)
- Grease Packets (2)
- Pair of Lock Nuts (2)
- 1979-1993 Mustangs
ATTENTION: Due to increased demand for this hand-built product, this part may take up to eight weeks for shipment.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.