The Maximum Motorsports Steering Shaft Assembly allows your 1979-1993 Mustangs to convert over to a Manual Steering Rack. Manual steering reduces strain on the engine, making it a great choice for drag racing!
Features and Benefits:
- Improves Steering Response
- Eliminates Deflection allowed by Stock Rag Joint
- Reduces Play at the Steering Wheel
- Stays Secure Due to No Set Screws to Loosen
- Telescoping Length (Accommodates different Steering Rack Position)
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Simple Installation
- U-Joints are Welded to the Shaft (No Set Screws)
- Attaches to Steering Rack with a Pinch Bolt Clamp (Just Like OEM)
- Pair of Race Quality Needle Bearing U-Joints
The Steering Shaft Assembly is constructed from a high quality DD Shaft that includes a pair of race quality needle bearing U-joints. Maximum Motorsports welds the U-Joints in place to eliminate the set screws so they wont come loose over time. The Steering Shaft Assembly is telescoping, which will accommodate for different steering rack positions. This Steering Shaft Assembly attaches to the Steering Rack with a pinch style bolt clamp. The Maximum Motorsports Steering Shaft Assembly is proudly manufactured in the USA!
- 1979-1993 Mustangs with Manual Steering Rack
ATTENTION: Due to increased demand for this hand built product, this part may take up to eight weeks for shipment.