The Mechanical Fuel Pump Eccentric is made of heat-treated steel for long-lasting strength and durability. Your purchase also includes a Camshaft Dowel Pin that eliminates the Fuel Pump Eccentric from rotating. These components are factory-style replacements for 289, 302 and 351W Engines with a Mechanical Fuel Pump.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits Ford 289/302/351W with a Mechanical Fuel Pump
- Constructed of High-Quality Metal
- Includes Camshaft Dowel Pin
- OEM-Style Replacement
- Mechanical Fuel Pump Eccentric (1)
- Camshaft Dowel Pin (1)
For smooth operation, the surface the mechanical fuel pump arm rides on is chrome plated. The Fuel Pump Eccentric gets installed on the camshaft and rotates once the engine is started. The mechanical fuel pump arm rests on the fuel pump eccentric and initiates the flow of fuel into the carburetor.
- 1965-1985 Mustangs
- 1966-1977 Broncos
- 1973-1979 F-100s
- Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled vehicles.
- This Fuel Pump Eccentric is not compatible with stepped faced timing sprockets originally equipped with 2-Piece fuel pump eccentric.