Are you a Mustang enthusiast who craves a race-car attitude for maximum street performance with the lowest possible drop but with exceptional ride quality? Now you can satisfy that craving with this Sportline Coil Springs and Insulators Kit for 1979-2004 Mustangs from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Aggressively lowers your car's center of gravity
- Precision engineered progressive spring rates
- Reduces squat, body roll, and nose-dive
- Comfortable ride quality
Engineered with the same care as Pro-Kit springs, this Sportline Coil Springs and Insulators Kit achieves legendary handling by aggressively lowering your car's center of gravity using precision engineered progressive spring rates. By radically lowering your car's center of gravity, the Sportline springs dramatically reduce squat during acceleration, body roll in corners, and nose-dive under braking. By using a proprietary, progressive spring design, these Sportline springs provide the ultimate balance between high performance, extreme lowering, and comfortable ride quality. When combined with today's wild 18", 19" or 20" wheels and tires, the result is a car that handles just as well as it looks! This kit will fit the applications below and will lower the car by approximately the amount listed (actual lowering amount may differ slightly depending on suspension components).
- 1999-2004 V6 Convertible: 1.7" front, 1.5" rear
- 2003-2004 Mach 1: 1.3" front, 1.4" rear
- 1994-1998 Cobra: 2.0" front, 1.8" rear
- 1979-1993 V8: 1.7" front, 1.5" rear
- 1994-2004 GT Coupe: 2.0" front, 1.8" rear
*Will not fit 1999-2004 Cobras with IRS.
- 1979-2004 V8 Hardtop Mustang
- 1999-2004 V6 Convertible Mustang