UPR K-Member With Tow Hooks Chromoly Mustang 5.0L 1979-1993
- Direct Fit Upgrade
- Tubular 4130 Chromoly
- Silver Powder Coat
- For 5.0L Small Block Engines
UPR Chromoly K-Member With Tow Hooks for 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992 and 1993 5.0L Mustangs.
The UPR Chromoly K-Member (2005-79-TH) is stronger and lighter than the original unit on your Fox Body. Weighing 37 pounds lighter than stock, it is made from fully-tig welded 4130 chromoly tubing, and accepts a small block Ford engine.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1979-1993 Mustangs with a 5.0L Motor
- Constructed from 4130 Chromoly Tubing
- 1/4" Thick Motor Mount Pads
- Fully Tig Welded in Billet Fixture
- Silver Powder Coated Finish
- Saves 37lbs over the Factory K-Member
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Added Front Tow Hooks
- Includes Steering Rack Bolts and Standard Rack Bushings
- Can use UPR or Factory Lower Control Arms
Not only lighter, but Chromoly tubing is also stronger than mild steel, ideal for reinforcing your front end. This K-member is tig welded in a billet fixture for a flawless construction. UPR makes the Motor Mount Plates out of 1/4" Thick Plate Steel with all the correct mounting points.
UPR also includes tow hooks that are fully tig welded to the front section of the K-Member, making it it easy to attach ratchet straps for travel. The K-member is powder coated in a durable silver. UPR also includes Steering Rack Bolts and Standard Steering Rack Bushings. The UPR K-Member is proudly manufactured in the USA.
Please Note: UPR K-member Kits are set up to re-use the factory hardware, for the K-member and the A-arms. UPR includes Steering Rack Bolts and Rack Bushings with the Chrome Moly K-members.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning