UPR Torque Box Kit Upper/ Lower Heavy Duty Mustang 1979-2004
- Reinforces Torque Box
- High Strength 11 Gauge Steel
- Raw Unpainted Finish
- Hardware Included
UPR Heavy Duty Upper/ Lower Torque Box Kit for 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004 Mustangs.
UPR (2016-UL) Heavy Duty Upper and Lower Torque Box Kit will reinforce your 1979-2004 Mustang Rear Suspension. These kits give your Mustang's suspension the strength to run with the best.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits all 1979-2004 Mustangs
- Constructed from 11 Gauge Grade 50 High Strength Marine Steel
- Laser Cut for Precision Fit and Finish
- Includes Grade 8 Mounting Hardware
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Bolt-On or Weld-On Application
- Raw Metal Finish
UPR's Upper and Lower Torque Box Upgrade Package will eliminate or repair any torque box problems. Exclusive process and material Made from 11 Gauge Grade 50 High Strength Marine Steel, laser cut for precision fit and finish. The UPR Heavy Duty Upper and Lower Torque Box Kit is proudly manufactured in the USA!
This Kit Includes:
- Driver Side Lower Reinforcement Plate
- Passenger Side Lower Reinforcement Plate
- Driver Side Lower Reinforcement Box
- Passenger Side Lower Reinforcement Box
- Driver Side Upper Reinforcement Plate
- Passenger Side Upper Reinforcement Plate
- Driver Side Upper Reinforcement Box
- Passenger Side Upper Reinforcement Box
- Grade 8 Mounting Hardware Kit (24-Piece Kit)
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning