AFR Cylinder Head Aluminum 195cc Intake 2.060/1.405 Valve 7/16" Rocker Stud 72cc Chambers Pair 289/302/351W
Pair of AFR CNC'd Aluminum Cylinder Heads with 195cc Intake Runners, 2.060/1.405 Intake/Exhaust Valves and 72cc Combustion Chambers for 289, 302 and 351W Engines.
Lead time on this pair of AFR cylinder heads is 2-3 Weeks.
If you’re looking for the best in cylinder heads, then look no further than Air Flow Research’s Renegade package! This pair of CNC'd Aluminum Cylinder Heads with 195cc Intake Runners, 2.060/1.405 Intake/Exhaust Valves and 72cc Combustion Chambers from AFR is designed with state-of-the-art software to fit your 289, 302 or 351W Engine with perfection! This pair of heads provides maximum performance for your street/strip small block Ford engine.
Features and Benefits:
- 100% CNC Ported Combustion Chambers
- 100% CNC Ported Exhaust Ports
- 100% CNC Ported Intake Ports
- Competition 5-Angle Valve Job
This pair of cylinder heads from AFR feature 195cc CNC ported intake runners, 70cc CNC ported exhaust runners and fully ported combustion chambers. These heads feature massive 2.060” intake valves and 1.405” exhaust valves for maximum flow and performance. Paired with a 5-angle valve job you can’t go wrong to get the most out of your small block Ford. AFR knows to not only focus on peak power either. Their port and combustion chamber designs excel in creating power under the curve throughout the entire powerband.
AFR's trademark 3/4" thick head deck has no problem handling additional cylinder pressure. Each head is drilled for larger 1/2" head bolts for maximum head gasket retention.
Cylinder Head Specifications:
- Material: A356 Aluminum
- Intake Port Volume: 195cc
- Intake Port Dimensions: 2.060" H x 1.220" W, 11/32 Radius
- Intake Port Location: Stock
- Exhaust Port Volume: 70cc
- Exhaust Port Dimension: 1.405" H x 1.400" W
- Exhaust Port Location: Raised 0.125"
- Combustion Chamber Size: 72cc
- Valve Cover Bolt Pattern: Perimeter Bolt
- Valve Angle: 20 Degrees
- Valve Spring Pocket Diameter: 1.460” O.D.
- Max Valve Spring Pocket Machining: 1.625” O.D.
- Deck Thickness: 0.750”
- Minimum Bore Diameter: 4.000”
- Flat Mill: 0.006" per cc, 68cc Max (from 72cc)
- Angle Mill: 0.009" per cc, 68cc Max (from 72cc)
- Minimum Cross Sectional Area: 2.075 square in
- Spark Plug Dimensions: 14mm x .750" w/Gasket Seat
- Head Bolt Diameter: 1/2”
- Quantity: Pair
Tech Tip: Do not port match your intake manifold to Fel-Pro gasket as it does not precisely fit AFR heads. CJ’s recommends that you use an RPM Performer or Vic Jr. Manifold to match this particular pair of cylinder heads.
*Carb EO# (Emissions Legal Only): D-250-3
AFR cylinder heads are 100% CNC ported with a multi-angle valve job on the intake and full radius valve job on the exhaust. Many hours of extensive research resulted in AFR's optimized and extremely efficient port and chamber designs. Five axis CNC porting equipment reproduces these designs perfectly every time.
Order a pair of AFR CNC'd Aluminum Cylinder Heads with 195cc Intake Runners, 2.060/1.405 Intake/Exhaust Valves and 72cc Combustion Chambers for your Mustang with a 289, 302 and 351W Engine from CJ Pony Parts today!
This product will fit the following Bronco years:
This product will fit the following Mustang years: