COMP Cams Camshaft Set Magnum 270S Solid/Mechanical Flat Tappet 1800-5800 RPM 289/302
COMP Cams Magnum 270S Solid/Mechanical Flat Tappet Camshaft Set with a 1800 to 5800 RPM Range for Mustangs with a 289 or 302 Engine.
This mechanical flat tappet camshaft will fit Ford 289 and 302 engines from 1963-1995.
Magnum cams generate great high RPM power. They can be used with mild ratio rocker arms and traditional performance valve springs as they are easy on valve train parts. These camshafts like compression ratios of 9.5:1 and higher. A torque converter and gear change is highly recommended. The larger Magnum cams can be a little lazy at low RPMs.
This camshaft is acceptable for daily usage in performance vehicles. It provides broad power and good drivability with stock gears and compression ratio. Produces a mild rough idle.
- RPM Range: 1800 to 5800
- Valve Timing: 0.006
- Lobe separation (degrees): 110
- Intake Centerline (degrees): 106
- Valve Lash: Intake 0.022/ Exhaust 0.022
- Duration: Intake 270/Exhaust 270
- Duration @ .050" Lift: Intake 224/Exhaust 224
- Valve Lift: Intake 0.499/Exhaust 0.499
- Lobe Lift: Intake 0.313/Exhaust 0.313
- Camshaft (313334) Only
- Camshaft (313334) and Lifters
- Small Kit - Camshaft (313334), Lifters, Timing Chain Set and Assembly Lube
- Complete Kit - Everything in Small Kit plus Valve Springs, Valve Spring Retainers, Valve Locks and Valve Stem Seals
This product will fit the following Bronco years:
This product will fit the following F-100 years:
This product will fit the following Mustang years: