This Maximum Motorsports IRS Swap Brake Line Kit (MMBAK-21) is designed for 1979-1995 Mustangs that will be receiving a Cobra IRS Rear End. The IRS swap is one of the best things you can do for your Mustang in terms of handling, but the swap needs your supporting parts to match! This Maximum Motorsports IRS Swap Brake Line Kit includes a Pair of hard lines that mount to your existing brake lines.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1979-1995 Mustangs when Installing an IRS
- Pair of Pre-Bent Hardlines
- Includes all Necessary Mounting Hardware
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Simple Installation
- Allows use of Stock IRS Brake Hoses
The IRS Swap Brake Line Kit includes all the necessary mounting hardware, making installation quick and hassle-free. This Brake Line Kit also allows you to use the Factory IRS Brake Hose or Maximum Motorsports Braided Stainless Steel Hoses (BHS36). This Maximum Motorsports IRS Swap Brake Line Kit is proudly manufactured in the USA!
This Kit Includes:
- Driver Side Brake Line (1)
- Passenger Side Brake Line (1)
- SAE-Metric Adapter (1)
- M10x1.0 ISO Tee Fitting (1)
- Brake Line Bracket (1)
- Pair of 1/4” Rivet (2)
- Set of Sheet Metal Screw (4)
- 1/4-20 Bolt (1)
- 1/4-20 Washer (1)
- 1/4-20 Nylock Nut (1)
- Pair of Cushion Clamp (2)
- Installation Instructions (1)