If you're converting over to a 1994-2004 Mustang Steering Rack, this Maximum Motorsports Steering Shaft Assembly (MMST-13) will get your Fox Body sorted out! Not only does this shaft assembly allow for the conversion, but it also features race quality U-joints to prevent steering play, and telescoping length to boot!
Features and Benefits:
- Improves Steering Response
- Eliminates Deflection allowed by Stock Rag Joint
- Reduces Play at the Steering Wheel
- Stays Secure Due to No Set Screws to Loosen
- Telescoping Length (Accommodates different Steering Rack Position)
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Simple Installation
- U-Joints are Welded to the Shaft (No Set Screws)
- Attaches to Steering Rack with a Pinch Bolt Clamp (Just Like OEM)
- Pair of Race Quality Needle Bearing U-Joints
The Steering Shaft Assembly is constructed from a high quality DD Shaft that includes a pair of race quality needle bearing U-joints. Maximum Motorsports welds the U-Joints in place to eliminate the set screws so they won’t come loose over time. The Steering Shaft Assembly is telescoping, which will accommodate for different steering rack positions. This Steering Shaft Assembly attaches to the Steering Rack with a pinch style bolt clamp. The Maximum Motorsports Steering Shaft Assembly is proudly manufactured in the USA!
Vehicle Fitment: 1979-1993 Mustangs with a 1994-2004 Mustang Steering Rack
ATTENTION: Due to increased demand for this hand built product, this part may take up to eight weeks for shipment.