The McLeod RXT Street twin clutch kit handles up to 1000HP with amazing streetability. Ceramic and Metallic lined clutch discs provide smooth engagement with soft pedal effort. This clutch kit ideal for the street performance enthusiast.
Features and Benefits:
- Lighter-than-stock pedal feel
- CNC-machined and anodized flywheel adapter ring
- Smooth engagement with excellent release qualities
- Ceramic facings on disc increase holding power over similar organic linings
- Low rotating mass for quick revs
- Blanchard ground floater with multiple straps to reduce noise for streetability
McLeod's world-renowned service and performance heritage speak for themselves. McLeod’s goal is to be able to provide customers quality products no matter the power level. This RXT Street Twin Disc Clutch Kit is an excellent product with all the McLeod world class quality the industry has come to expect.
- Input Shaft / Spline: 1-1/8” x 26
- Disc Diameter: 9-11/16”
- Disc Material: Ceramic and Metallic
- Disc Style: Full Face
- Hub Style: Unsprung
- Pressure Plate Style: Diaphragm
- Horsepower Rating: 1000
- Clutch Usage: Street/Track
- Number of Discs: Dual
- This Clutch Kit does NOT include a Flywheel or any replacement Hardware for installation. Depending on your application, please make sure you are using the correct tooth and balance flywheel during the installation this new McLeod Clutch Kit.
- 1986-2001 GT Mustangs
- 1993-1998 SVT Cobra Mustangs
- Will NOT fit V6 Mustangs.
- This Clutch Kit is designed for use with 26 spline aftermarket transmissions such as the Tremec TKO and T56 or factory transmissions equipped with a 26 spline conversion.
Tech Tip 2:
- In 2001, Ford made the Mustang GT available with two different transmissions. To find out which style transmission you have, check the data sticker located on the driver side door jamb. A "K" means the car came with a TR3650 and a "6" indicates a T45. This clutch kit works with the TR3650.