1994 Mustang Engines
Your Mustang’s engine is the basis for its performance and the absolute most important component of the entire vehicle. At CJ Pony Parts, we know just how important your 1994 Mustang engine is — that’s why we stock a diverse selection of engine parts, including intake manifolds, gaskets, hoses, belts and more. Whether you want to upgrade your current engine, complete a few repairs or completely swap out your current engine with an all-new crate engine, we have the parts, expertise and customer service prowess to help you get the job done as quickly and affordably as possible.
Showing 1-20 of 1793 results
- Ford Performance Valve Cover Bolt Set Black With Ford Oval Logo Small Block$15.19 Regular Price $15.99
- Fel-Pro Valve Cover Gaskets Rubber Pair 260/ 289/ 302/ 351W$17.09 Regular Price $18.99
- Fel-Pro Valve Cover Gaskets Cork Pair 260/ 289/ 302/ 351W$15.29 Regular Price $16.99
- Fel-Pro Thermostat Gasket Mustang 160/ 200/ 250/ 260/ 289/ 302/ 351W 1965-1995$4.49 Regular Price $4.99
- Ford Performance Universal Valve Cover Breather Cap Grommets 1965-1995$8.24 Regular Price $8.49
- Fuel Sending Unit Retaining Ring Mustang 1965-1973/ 1979-1997$4.49 Regular Price $4.99
- Ford Performance Radiator Cap 16-Pound With Ford Racing Logo Mustang 1979-1995$11.87 Regular Price $12.49
- Ford Performance Valve Cover Bolt Set Chrome With Ford Logo 260/289/302/351W$15.51 Regular Price $15.99
Showing 1-20 of 1793 results
Find the Spare Parts You NeedDifferent customers have different reasons for repairing, upgrading or replacing their 1994 Mustang engines. Some of them come to us looking to simply purchase a few spare parts to fix a gasket problem or an intake manifold issue. Others come to us looking to increase their 1994 Mustang's horsepower with a supercharger. Others still seek us out because they want to completely replace their vehicle’s engine.
Regardless of the camp you fall into, you’ll find dependable engine parts at great prices at CJ Pony Parts. Have a look at our extensive inventory — you won’t be disappointed.
Whether you need to replace your cylinder heads, or add a cold air intake, we have you covered here at CJ Pony Parts. We stock only the highest-quality engine components to keep your Mustang happy and healthy.
Upgrade Your Engine to Improve Efficiency and PerformanceUpgrading your 1994 Mustang engine has a number of key benefits. Over time, the components of your Mustang’s engine will age, degrading in performance and efficiency. By replacing those aging components with upgraded ones, you can improve your fuel economy and engine performance in one fell swoop.
Replace Your EngineWe also stock a number of complete crate engine kits to help you replace your entire engine. While this option is the most invasive, it is sometimes the only way to crank out as much horsepower as possible.
Not sure how to tackle an engine repair or upgrade? We have you covered! Check out our extensive online resources library — from installation guides to videos — or contact us for one-on-one advice.
Not the year you are looking for? Check out these years: 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, or 2004 for additional options.