1995 Mustang Engines
As you might expect, the most important factor that governs the performance of your 1995 Mustang is its engine. Engines are certainly complicated machinery, and they’re filled with numerous moving parts. All can suffer from wear and tear, among other forms of damage. Replacing those components can go a long way toward improving the longevity of your Mustang as well as improving performance. Sometimes the stock engines that come with the 1995 Mustang may not give you the performance you want. It might be wise to invest in an aftermarket Mustang crate engine that you can swap with your current. Have a look at our engine inventory and let us know if you have any questions!
Showing 1-20 of 1405 results
- Ford Motorcraft Oil Filter V8$8.09 Regular Price $8.99
- Ford Performance Valve Cover Bolt Set Black With Ford Oval Logo Small Block$15.51 Regular Price $15.99
- Fel-Pro Valve Cover Gaskets Rubber Pair 260/289/302/351W$17.09 Regular Price $18.99
- Ford Water Temperature Sending Unit 9/1965-1995$24.69 Regular Price $25.99
- ACP Battery Master On/Off Switch Universal$10.79 Regular Price $11.99
- Fel-Pro Valve Cover Gaskets Cork Pair 260/289/302/351W$15.29 Regular Price $16.99
- ACP Fuel Sending Unit Gasket 1965-1973/1979-1997$3.14 Regular Price $3.49
- Fel-Pro Thermostat Gasket 160/200/250/260/289/302/351W 1965-1995$4.49 Regular Price $4.99
- Distributor Cap Female V8$9.89 Regular Price $10.99
- ACP Windshield Washer Pump 1969-1997$14.18 Regular Price $20.25
- Door Lock Rod Retainer Clip 1979-2004$1.79 Regular Price $1.99
- Distributor Hold Down Chrome$8.09 Regular Price $8.99
- Ford Performance Radiator Cap 16lb.$11.63 Regular Price $11.99
- Ford Performance Valve Cover Bolt Set Chrome With Ford Logo 260/289/302/351W$14.54 Regular Price $14.99
- Fuel Tank Kit 1987-1997$104.29 Regular Price $148.99
- Fuel Filler Neck Tube Seal 1981-1997$17.99 Regular Price $19.99
- Ford Performance Oil Filter Fl1A$18.04 Regular Price $18.99
Showing 1-20 of 1405 results
Durable, Industrial-Grade Spare 1995 Mustang Engine PartsThe beating heart of your vehicle is its engine. Powerful explosions in the engine generate the energy that moves your Mustang down the highway at breakneck speeds. The whole process depends on a number of factors, including the efficiency of the engine and its baseline technical specs. The individual parts of your Mustang’s engine each have a vital role to play in ensuring its overall performance — everything from the timing belts to the gaskets.
Engine parts come in all shapes and sizes, and they’re often marked up to make huge profits for the retailer. At CJ Pony Parts, we provide access to premium aftermarket 1995 Mustang engine components that are often priced well below the MSRP. It’s just one of the ways in which we give back to the Mustang community, a group of pony car enthusiasts like you who have supported us all these years.
’95 Mustang Crate Engines for SaleIn addition to spare parts, we also offer fully-fledged Mustang engines for sale. In some situations, you may want to consider replacing the engine entirely in order to remove any performance restrictions or caps that your current unit may be placing on the vehicle. Installing a crate engine may seem like a monumental task, but at CJ Pony Parts, we’ll help you get the job done — on budget and as quickly as possible.
Not the year you are looking for? Check out these years: 1994, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, or 2004 for additional options.