B&M Pro-Ratchet Shifter 80842 is easier and more popular than ever before. Install a race-specified shifter into your 3/ 4-Speed Automatic Transmission so your one-handed shifts can be completed with auto-correcting self-center features.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 3/4-Speed Automatic Transmissions
- Reverse Lockout Meet NHRA/IHRA Safety Requirements
- Super Reliable and Race Proven Shifter Design
- Forward and Reverse Shift Pattern Compatible
- One-handed Reverse Lock-out Operation
- Includes Super-Duty Race Cable
- Dimensions: Length: 10.75”/ Width: 2.9”/ Height: 9.25”
The Pro Ratchet shifter is one of the most popular and easiest to operate race shifters. Upgrade to a positive ratcheting design that self-centers the handle after each shift for maximum clearance behind the shifter. This shifter won't allow you to miss by over-shifting a gear, instead, the reverse lockout feature only requires one hand to operate and meets both NHRA and IHRA safety regulations for a smooth operation. Other features include a neutral safety switch, backup light switch, along with a brushed aluminum cover and a classic white shift knob with the B&M logo. Also includes a 5-foot long Super-duty shift cable, gear indicator, cable brackets, transmission levers, all necessary hardware and detailed instructions for an easy at home installation. Comes with all necessary parts for use with three and four-speed automatic transmissions.
- 1965-1993 Mustangs
- 1967-1979 F-100s
- 1960-1987 C10s