Use the Performer RPM Intake Manifold (71811) on your 1969+ Small Block Ford 351W Engine equipped with Edelbrock Performer RPM cylinder heads, modified OEM cylinder heads, or an equivalent choice. Edelbrock celebrates the beloved design of yesteryear with a polished finish that really captures the classic spirit.
Features and Benefits:
- Excellent Top-End Power for Street Applications
- Dual-Plane Design Improves Throttle Response
- Made of Aluminum in a Brightly Polished Finish
- Proudly Made in the USA!
- Center Maximum Height: 4.800 Inches
- CNC Ported: No
- Front Maximum Height: 4.300 Inches
- Rear Maximum Height 5.300 Inches
- Port Exit Dimensions: 1.12" x 1.86"
The Performer RPM features a dual-plane design for exceptional throttle response. The Intake Manifold will supply fresh air to the cylinders for reliable performance. The Intake Manifold is an excellent source of top-end power for street applications. The part includes bosses for rear water crossover.
- 1969 and Later 351 Windsor Ford V8 High-Performance Engines
- Edelbrock Performer RPM Cylinder Heads, Modified OEM Cylinder Heads, or Equivalent Required
Tech Tip: Use of Edelbrock 12-bolt intake gasket set (P/N: EDL7220) is recommended. For van installations use OEM Ford "van" intake gasket set; will fit early 16-bolt head with Ford 16-bolt intake gasket set.
- Use RTV sealant to properly seal end seals, such as Edelbrock High Temp Silicone sealant (P/N: EDL1076). Do not use end seals gaskets.
- Hardened washers must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminum.
- Will fit 1964-1/2 to 1970 Mustangs. Will not fit under stock hood of 1974-1978 or 1979-1995 Mustangs.
- Aftermarket 4-bbl carbs are not compatible with Ford Auto Overdrive Transmission (AOD) unless used with Lokar bracket SRK-4000.