Edelbrock Valve Cover Gasket Rubber Pair 260/289/302/351W

100% of 100


  • High Quality Rubber
  • Fiber Reinforced Outside Layer
  • Sold As A Pair
  • Fits 260/289/302/351W

Pair of Edelbrock Rubber Valve Cover Gaskets for all 260, 289, 302 and 351W Engines.

If you’re noticing an oily smell from under your hood of your Mustang or Bronco, most likely your valve cover gaskets are worn out or they won’t seal properly. These gaskets are manufactured from extremely high quality materials. Edelbrock’s valve cover gaskets are made with multi-layer construction which has two highly compressible, high rubber content, fiber-reinforced outside layers which are bonded to a high strength composite core.

- Fits 260, 289, 302 and 351W Engines

This unique core-reinforced construction has a radial strength to resist high-vacuum or blow-out conditions. This pair of rubber Edelbrock valve cover gaskets ensure a perfect seal every time they are installed.

*Pair fits driver and passenger side valve cover.

Your Bronco or Mustang relies upon many engine gaskets, which help seal many engine components, keeping everything in your engine running and flowing smoothly. CJ Pony Parts offers a large variety of replacements, so if any of your engine gaskets are causing problems, you can order what you need at CJ Pony Parts!

Order a pair of Edelbrock Rubber Valve Cover Gaskets for all 260, 289, 302 and 351 Windsor Engines from CJ Pony Parts today!

California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning

Installation Videos

Vehicle Fitment

This product will fit the following Bronco years:

This product will fit the following F-100 years:

  • 1970,
  • 1971,
  • 1972,
  • 1973,
  • 1974,
  • 1975,
  • 1976,
  • 1977,
  • 1978,
  • 1979,

This product will fit the following Mustang years:

Only registered users can ask/answer questions. Please sign in or create an account.
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please Sign in or create an account
Complete Your Package
Add to Cart