Ford Performance Traction-Lok Rebuild Kit With Carbon Fiber Clutch Pack 8.8" Mustang 1985-2014
- For 8.8" Traction Lok Diff
- Carbon Fiber Discs
- Detailed Instructions
- Made In The USA
Ford Performance Traction-Lok Rebuild Kit with a Carbon Fiber Clutch Pack for all 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 Mustangs with 8.8" Traction-Lok Differentials.
Rebuild your Mustang's your 8.8" Traction-Lok Differential with this Rebuild Kit (M-4700-C) and Carbon Fiber Clutch Pack from Ford Performance. Replace worn out clutch packs with these carbon fiber alternatives, to improve traction on your Fox Body, SN95 or S197 Mustang.
Features and Benefits:
- Carbon Fiber Clutch Packs
- Heavy Duty Materials
- Complete Rebuild Kit
- Direct Fit Replacement
This kit was originally used in 2003-2004 Cobra Mustangs, as well as GT500 Mustangs. It will act as an upgrade on any Mustang that has an 8.8" rear. The carbon fiber discs in the clutch pack are designed for higher torque use. Forget one-tire fires, and get the most out of your Mustang's performance!
This Kit Includes:
- Carbon Fiber Clutch Pack
- Heavy Duty 31-Spline S-Spring
- Differential Pin Locking Bolt with a Thread Lock
- 28-spline applications will require the use of a 28-spline S-spring, which is NOT included in this kit.
- This kit will ONLY work with Mustangs that are equipped with 8.8" Traction-Lok differentials.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning