MSD Ignition Box Street Fire With Rev Control
- Capacitive Discharge Tech.
- Multi Spark Improve Start/Idle
- Full Power At High RPM
- Adjustable Rev Limiter
MSD Street Fire Ignition Box with Rev Control.
Improve the performance capabilities of your Mustang or Bronco ignition system with this premium quality (5520) MSD Street Fire Ignition Box! With many awesome features and an adjustable rev limiter for overrev protection, this is a great buy!
- Capacitive Discharge Technology
- Multiple Sparks Improve Starting and Idle
- Full Power Output at High RPM
- Easily Connects to Points, Amplifiers and Magnetic Pickup Distributors
- Adjustable Rev Limiter for Overrev Protection
- Spark Energy: 95 mJ per Spark
- Primary Voltage: 435 Volts
- Secondary Voltage: 43,000 Volts
- Spark Series Duration: 20 degree Crankshaft Rotation
- RPM Range: 15,000 RPM with 14.4 Volts
- Voltage Required: 10-18 Volts, Negative Ground
- Current Draw: .7 Amp per 1,000 RPM
*This product will fit 1965-1995 Mustangs, 1966-1977 Broncos and 1960-1987 Chevy C10s.
Please Note: Solid core spark plug wires cannot be used with the Street Fire Ignition.
This (5520) MSD Street Fire Ignition Box provides capacitive discharge technology and will fire a series of multiple sparks that lasts 20 degrees of crankshaft rotation when the engine is running under 3000 rpm. This will ensure combustion and creates stellar throttle response and a smooth idle. This unit is built around a durable cast aluminum housing and easily connects to points, amplifiers and magnetic pickup distributors. What is also great is the adjustable rev limiter for overrev protection.
Order an MSD Street Fire Ignition Box with Rev Control from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Bronco years:
This product will fit the following C10 years:
This product will fit the following Mustang years: