MSD Tach Adapter For Coil On Plug Ignition Systems
- Compact Design
- Polyurethane Construction
- Attaches to 12-Volt Coil
- Elemental Damage Protection
MSD Tach Adapter for Coil On Plug Ignition Systems.
Upgrade your old school coil-on-plug ignition system with an MSD Tach Adapter. The compact 1-1/2-inch x 3-1/2-inch x 2-inch dimensions, matched with a polyurethane compound for vibration and elemental protection, allow the adapter to mount under the hood with no clearance issues.
Features and Benefits:
- Polyurethane Compound to protect against vibration or elemental damage
- Compact Design for easy installation
- Compatible with 4-, 6- or 8-cylinder engines
- Can be used to drive other RPM controlled devices
MSD’s Tach adapter easily attaches to your coil’s 12-volt supply wire producing an output signal used by most modern tachometers as a trigger signal. Functional on four-, six- or eight-cylinder engines, your new tach adapter is a versatile piece of equipment every Pony enthusiast should have in their arsenal.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.