The right spark plug wires can do a lot for your engine! Looking for an upgrade? With highly conductive inner core and high-temperature silicone jackets, these Magx2 Plug Wires are a great upgrade, complete with quick-change crimping tool for a perfect install.
Features and Benefits:
- Two current paths for reliability and redundancy
- Primary path: Spiral wound stainless steel alloy
- Secondary path: Carbon impregnated fiberglass center core
- Low 500 ohm per foot resistance
- 45-degree boot angle Design
- 8mm ultra-high temperature silicone jacket
- EPDM inner insulation
- Inner insulation rated at 600 degrees F
- Black ceramic spark plug boots rated at 2,000 degrees F
PerTronix Flame-Thrower MAGX2 Spark Plug Wires with 45 Degree Black Ceramic Boots (828215HT and T3001) are constructed with an 8mm ultra-high temperature silicone jacket with EPDM inner insulation. The EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Methylene) inner insulation has superior heat resistance and prevention of arcing and voltage leaks.
The plug wires have a 600 degrees F rating. Black ceramic boots come with a 45-degree angle and are rated at 2,000 degrees F. These plug wires use spiral wound stainless-steel alloy and a carbon impregnated fiberglass center core for a two-current path that provides great reliability and redundancy.
The included Quick Change Crimp Tool Kit allows you to quickly switch between dies without any extra tools. Dies are hardened and zinc plated chrome-moly for extra-long life. The ratchet crimp mechanism makes precision uniform crimps every time.
- 1965-1995 Mustangs
- 1966-1977 Broncos
- 1948-1979 F100s
- 1960-1987 Chevy C10s