Pertronix Spark Plug Wires Flame-Thrower Magx2 8mm With 90-Degree Ceramic Boots/ Crimp Tool Kit Black
- Improved Ignition Performance
- 90-Degree Boots
- High Temperature Resistance
- Sold As A Set
Pertronix Black Flame-Thrower Magx2 8mm Spark Plug Wires With 90-Degree Ceramic Boots and Crimp Tool Kit.
The right plug wires can improve igntion efficiency! Looking for powerful spark? These Magx2 Plug Wires are designed to be cut to length, with the included Quick Change Crimp Tool!
Features and Benefits:
- Two current paths for reliability and redundancy
- Primary path: Spiral wound stainless steel alloy
- Secondary path: Carbon impregnated fiberglass center core
- Low 500 ohm per foot resistance
- 90-degree boot angle Design
- 8mm ultra-high temperature silicone jacket
- EPDM inner insulation
- Inner insulation rated at 600 degrees F
- Black ceramic spark plug boots rated at 2,000 degrees F
PerTronix Flame-Thrower MAGX2 Spark Plug Wires with 90 Degree Black Ceramic Boots are constructed with an 8mm ultra-high temperature silicone jacket with EPDM inner insulation. The EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Methylene) inner insulation has superior heat resistance and prevention of arcing and voltage leaks. This gives the plug wires a 600 degrees F rating.
Black ceramic boots come with a 90-degree angle and are rated at 2,000 degrees F. These plug wires use spiral wound stainless-steel alloy and a carbon impregnated fiberglass center core for a two current path that provides great reliability and redundancy.
The included Quick Change Crimp Tool Kit allows you to quickly switch between dies without any extra tools. Dies are hardened and zinc plated chrome-moly for extra-long life. The ratchet crimp mechanism makes precision uniform crimps every time.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This product will fit the following Bronco years:
This product will fit the following C10 years:
This product will fit the following F-100 years:
This product will fit the following Mustang years: