When it comes time to build the most powerful small-block Ford engine you can, aluminum heads are a must. To set yours apart and make big power, these Trick Flow Competition Cylinder Heads (TFS-52616601-C02) are fully assembled and ready for installation! These heads use a unique race-inspired design to optimize fuel flow for the best possible performance.
Features and Benefits:
- Fully Assembled
- Competition CNC Port
- Improved Performance
- A356-T61 Aluminum Construction
- Twisted Wedge combustion chambers for more power
Twisted Wedge Cylinder Heads are great for extracting horsepower from your small block Ford! Trick Flow's cylinder head features 190cc intake runners, 2.055 intake valves, 1.60 exhaust valves, dual springs and 66cc combustion chambers. This head is the perfect addition to your 289, 302 or 351W engine.
Full CNC competition porting provides better flow, for more power! The 11R is a bolt-on performer with premium-grade materials and components. 11-degree intake and 13-degree exhaust valve angles set this head apart from the original Twisted Wedge heads. This configuration increases airflow for even more performance!
These are paired with a CNC-profiled combustion chamber for better airflow and performance potential. This head features high velocity, race-inspired CNC competition ported runners which offer better performance over the street ported runners.
Twisted Wedge series heads are known for their twisted wedge combustion chambers and valve layout, high-velocity intake runners, top quality valvetrain components and, in this case, complete CNC-profile. Smooth CNC machined intake and exhaust runners provide the best surface for increased airflow. This cylinder head comes fully assembled.
- The cylinder head is drilled for 1/2" head bolts. 7/16" bolts will require reducer bushings.
- Off-road use only.
- Sold Individually.
- Minimum of 4.000 in bore diameter required.
- CNC-Machined Ports: Yes
- Intake Port Volume: 190cc
- Combustion Chamber Volume: 66cc
- Material: A356-T61 aluminum
- Intake Valve Angle: 11 degree
- Port Locations: Stock
- Intake Port Shape: Rectangular
- Intake Port Dimensions: 1.280 in x 2.100 in
- Intake Valve Diameter: 2.055 in
- Intake Valve Seat: Ductile iron
- Exhaust Port Shape: Square
- Exhaust Port Dimensions: 1.250 in x 1.480 in
- Exhaust Valve Diameter: 1.600 in
- Valve Seat Angles: 45 degree x multi-angle
- Valve Spring Pocket Diameter: 1.640 in
- Valve Spring Cups: 1.300 in
- Valve Spring Retainers: Chromoly steel
- Valve Stem Locks: 7 degree
- Valve Springs: 1.300 in outer diameter dual spring
- Guideplates: 5/16 in
- Rocker Arm Studs: 7/16 - 20
- Spark Plug Style: Angle