Ford Racing Cylinder Block 302.The legend is reborn with these all new 302 blocks! Stronger than the original!
- 4.125" bore capacity, finished at 3.990" to 3.995" rough bore
- 8.2" deck height, finished at 8.200" plus .010" to .015"
- Maximum recommended stroke 3.400"
- Splayed 4-bolt main on 2, 3, 4, main caps
- 2-bolt main on first and fifth main caps
- Main bearing bores finished to low limit
- Finished lifter bores
- Machined to accept factory roller lifter guides and lifter guide retainer
- Fits factory Mustang oil pan with custom oil pickup tube
- Revised oiling and cooling system passageways
- Siamese bore with drilled coolant crossover holes
- Increased bulkhead material
- Threaded core and galley plugs (straight thread port plugs with O-ring)
- Requires special length " head bolts M-6065-BOSS or head studs M-6014-BOSS recommended with M-6049-X306/307/Z304DA heads
- Designed for M-6049-X306//X307/C3/D3/Z304DA cylinder heads. Not designed for production 302/351W or M-6049-Y302/Y303/X302/X303/X304/X305 cylinder heads
- Uses common OD cam bearings M-6261-J351/R351
- Unique cam plug M-6026-S351 included
- M-6051-S331 or M-6051-CP331 head gasket recommended
- Weighs approximately 175 lbs.
- The foundation for 8.2" deck projects
Similar Mustang PartsMore Mustang Crate Engines & Cylinder Blocks
This product will fit the following Ford Mustang years:
Product ReviewsWrite a review
can I use my AFR 1422 heads on this block
How much lighter is this block than the stock Boss 302 cast iron block, is it as rigid as the stock iron block and is there a RPM limit. Thank you. Fred
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$619.99
CJ's Low Price:$92.99
CJ's Low Price:$682.99