Ford Performance Street Crate Engine 572 CID Big Block 655 HP Rear Sump
Ford Performance 655 Horsepower 572 Cubic Inch Street Crate Engine with a Big Block and Rear Sump Oil Pan.
If you’re looking to upgrade the engine performance in your classic 1965-1993 Mustang, your 1966-1977 Bronco or your 1948-1979 F-100 pick-up truck, this Ford Performance M-6007-572DR 655 Horsepower 572 Cubic Inch Street Crate Engine with a Big Block and Rear Sump Oil Pan is an excellent route to take. This aftermarket engine will yield 655 horsepower and an increase to 710 pound per feet of torque at 4,500 RPM.
Features and Benefits:
- 655 Horsepower 5500 rpm and 710 pounds per feet of Torque at 4500 RPM
- 572 CID (Cubic Inches of Displacement)
- 4-1/2”" Bore with a 4-1/2" Stroke
- 385 Series 'Big Block' using the Ford Performance A460 Engine Block (P/N: M-6010-A460)
- SCAT Forged Steel Crankshaft
- SCAT Forged Steel H-Beam Connecting Rods with ARP Bolts
- Diamond Racing Pistons with Floating Wrist Pins
- Hydraulic Roller Camshaft with .649" Lift and Intake-259° at 1/2" lift/ Exhaust-263° at 1/2" lift
- Ford Performance "Super Cobra Jet" Aluminum Cylinder Heads (P/N: M-6049-SCJA)
- Dual Valve Springs with Dampers
- Stainless Steel 2.20" Diameter Intake Valves
- Stainless steel 1.76" Diameter Exhaust Valves
- 10.0:1 Compression Ratio
- Crower Stainless Steel Roller Rocker Arms
- Ford Performance Multi Index Timing Chain Set (P/N: M-6268-A460)
- Heavy Duty, Aluminum Body Jon Kaase Oil Pump
- Ford Performance SFI Approved Vibration Damper (P/N: M-6316-A521)
- Ford Performance Deep Rear Sump Oil Pan (P/N: M-6675-DRS460)
- Edelbrock Victor Intake Manifold (P/N: 2966)
- Holley Street Avenger 870 CFM Carburetor
- High Performance Edelbrock Water Pump
- Ford Performance Blue 9mm Spark Plug Wires (P/N: M-12259-C460)
- MSD Distributor
- Made in the USA
Pushing impressive power with excellent drivability, this 572 cubic inch big block crate engine utilizes premium, unleaded pump gas. Displacing 572 cubic inches, this engine is made right here in the USA with a 4-1/2” bore and a 4-1/2” stroke and a SCAT forged steel crankshaft. This aftermarket crate engine proves the big block engine is truly back and ready to run!
Please Note: Intended to be used with a minimum of 91 Octane Premium Unleaded Fuel. A lift gate is required.
By buying your Ford Performance parts from CJ Pony Parts, you know you're getting your aftermarket parts from a reliable, reputable dealer, since CJ Pony Parts is a Top 10 Ford Performance Dealer and has been for the last 10 years. When you buy your Ford Performance parts from CJ Pony Parts, you know you have a winning combination that means dependable, quality care for your Ford car, truck or SUV.
Order this Ford Performance M-6007-572DR 655 Horsepower 572 Cubic Inch Street Crate Engine with a Big Block and Rear Sump Oil Pan today from CJ Pony Parts.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Advanced skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Bronco years:
This product will fit the following F-100 years:
This product will fit the following Mustang years: