These Maximum Motorsports K-Member Spacers (MMKM-20) are designed to create clearance between the top of your Mustang's engine and the underside of the hood.
Features and Benefits:
- Creates Clearance Between the Top of the Engine and the Underside of the Hood
- Ideal for Intake Manifold Swaps (Improves Hood Clearance on Stock Hoods)
- Constructed from High Quality Aluminum
- 1/4" Thick Spacers
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Easy Installation
The K-Member Spacers are constructed from Machined Aluminum with a thickness of 1/4". The Maximum Motorsports Spacers are ideal for 1979-2004 Mustangs that want are running aftermarket intake manifolds. Maximum Motorsports includes all the necessary mounting hardware for a quick and hassle free installation. The Maximum Motorsports K-Member Spacers are proudly Manufactured in the USA!
Please Note: When installing the Maximum Motorsports K-Member Spacers on a Stock K-Member with the springs in the stock location, the ride height will change.
This Kit Includes:
- Pair of Front Spacers
- Pair of Rear Spacers
- Set of Front Spacer Bolts (4)
- Set of Rear Spacer Bolts (4)
- 1979-2004 Mustangs with Stock K-Member
- 1979-2004 Mustangs with Aftermarket K-Member
ATTENTION: Due to increased demand for this hand built product, this part may take up to eight weeks for shipment.