Do you need to add clearance between the engine and underhood of your 1979-2004 Mustang? Give your ride what it needs! Check out this Maximum Motorsports 1/2" Thick Aluminum K-Member Spacers Kit (MMKM-21) from CJ Pony Parts today!
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1979-2004 Mustangs
- Creates Clearance Between the Top of the Engine and the Underside of the Hood
- Ideal for Intake Manifold Swaps (Improves Hood Clearance on Stock Hoods)
- Constructed from High Quality Aluminum
- 1/2" Thick Spacers
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Easy Installation
The Maximum Motorsports K-Member Spacers (MMKM-21) are designed to create clearance between the top of the engine and the underside of the hood. The K-Member Spacers are constructed from machined aluminum with a 1/2" thickness. These spacers are ideal for 1979-2004 Mustangs that are running aftermarket intake manifolds. Maximum Motorsports includes all the necessary mounting hardware for a quick and hassle free installation. The Maximum Motorsports K-Member Spacers are proudly Manufactured in the USA!
Please Note: When installing the Maximum Motorsports K-Member Spacers on a Stock K-Member with the springs in the stock location, the ride height will change.
- Pair of Front Spacers
- Pair of Rear Spacers
- Set of Front Spacer Bolts (4)
- Set of Rear Spacer Bolts (4)
- 1979-2004 Mustangs with Stock K-Member
- 1979-2004 Mustangs with Aftermarket K-Member
ATTENTION: Due to increased demand for this hand built product, this part may take up to eight weeks for shipment.