Maximum Motorsports designed this Bolt On Sway Bar (MMRSB-7) for significantly improved handling without extensive welding or modification to your Mustang. Sharpen your cornering response with the highest quality components, for a level of stability you can trust.
Features and Benefits:
- 1" Rear Sway Bar with a .120” Wall Thickness
- Fully Adjustable Rear Sway Bar
- Bolt-On Rear Sway Bar Kit
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Black Zinc Plated Finish (Torsion Bar)
- Anodized Aluminum Finish (Sway Bar Arms)
- Endlinks Made from Spherical Rod Ends (Adjustable to Eliminate Sway Bar Preload)
- Includes Urethane Bushings for Torsion Bar
- Includes all Necessary Mounting Hardware
The Maximum Motorsports Rear Sway Bar has a diameter of 1" and a .120” Wall Thickness. The Rear Sway Bar Kit is a Bolt-on unit that will require some additional holes to be drilled for proper installation. The Adjustable Rear Sway Bar provides the means to fine-tune your Mustang's handling balance, to extract all the handling performance possible. The Maximum Motorsports Adjustable Sway Bar offer rates ranging from softer than a stock sway bar, to 6 times stiffer than the stiffest solid-axle sway bar Ford ever offered on a 1979-2004 Mustang. The Maximum Motorsports Adjustable Bolt-On Rear Sway Bar is proudly Manufactured in the USA!
Please Note: This Maximum Motorsports Adjustable Rear Sway Bar will NOT work on 1999-2004 Cobra Mustangs due to the IRS Rear Suspension.
This Kit Includes:
- Swaybar Tube (1)
- Pair of Aluminum Swaybar Arm (2)
- Pair of Axle Mounts (2)
- Pair of Chassis Mounts (2)
- Set of Urethane Bushings And Grease (1)
- All Necessary Hardware
- 1979-2004 Mustangs with a Solid Rear Axle
ATTENTION: Due to increased demand for this hand-built product, this part may take up to eight weeks for shipment.