This Maximum Motorsports Rear Sway Bar is designed for your Fox Body or SN95! It is ideal for reducing body roll and improving responsiveness in the corners. Your choice of wall thickness will determine the rigidity of the bar.
Features and Benefits:
- 3/4" Rear Sway Bar with your Choice of Wall Thickness (.095”, .120” and Solid)
- Fully Adjustable Rear Sway Bar
- Weld-On Rear Sway Bar Kit
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Black Zinc Plated Finish (Torsion Bar)
- Anodized Aluminum Finish (Sway Bar Arms)
- Endlinks Made from Spherical Rod Ends (Adjustable to Eliminate Sway Bar Preload)
- Includes Urethane Bushings for Torsion Bar
- Includes all Necessary Mounting Hardware
The Maximum Motorsports Adjustable Weld-On Rear Sway Bar is a suspension upgrade for 1979-2004 Mustangs with a Solid Rear Axle. It has a diameter of 3/4" and you have the choice between swaybar wall thicknesses (.095”, .120” or Solid). This kit is a weld-on unit that will require a good amount of welding, for a cleaner appearance once fully installed. The Adjustable Rear Sway Bar allows you to fine-tune your Mustang's handling balance, to best suit your driving style. The Maximum Motorsports Adjustable Weld-On Rear Sway Bar is proudly Manufactured in the USA!
Please Note: This Maximum Motorsports Adjustable Rear Sway Bar will NOT work on 1999-2004 Cobra Mustangs due to the IRS Rear Suspension.
This Kit Includes:
- Swaybar Tube (1)
- Pair of Aluminum Swaybar Arm (2)
- Pair of Axle Mount (2)
- Driver Side Chassis Mount (1)
- Passenger Side Chassis Mount (1)
- Set of Urethane Mounts & Grease (1)
- All Necessary Hardware
Vehicle Fitment: 1979-2004 Mustangs with a Solid Rear Axle