The Maximum Motorsports Adjustable Bolt-On Rear Sway Bar improves balance and handling for 1979-2004 Mustangs with a Solid Rear Axle. Available in a variety of thicknesses, you can pick and choose to achieve optimal handling on your SN95 or Fox Body!
Features and Benefits:
- 1-1/4" Rear Sway Bar with your Choice of Wall Thickness (.095”, .125” and .250”)
- Fully Adjustable Rear Sway Bar
- Bolt-On Rear Sway Bar Kit
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Black Zinc Plated Finish (Torsion Bar)
- Anodized Aluminum Finish (Sway Bar Arms)
- Endlinks Made from Spherical Rod Ends (Adjustable to Eliminate Sway Bar Preload)
- Includes Urethane Bushings for Torsion Bar
- Includes all Necessary Mounting Hardware
The Maximum Motorsports Rear Sway Bar has a diameter of 1-1/4-inches and a choice of Sway Bar Wall Thickness (.095”, .125” or .250”) keeping your pony truly as customized as it can be. This Kit is a Bolt-on upgrade and requires additional holes to be drilled for a proper installation into the factory location. Built to extract all the handling performance possible, the Bar promotes fine-tuning your Mustang's handling balance, effectively matching your preferred driving style. Complete with rates ranging from softer than a stock sway bar to 6x stiffer than the stiffest solid-axle sway bar Ford uses at the factory, your new system will maximize your handling while eliminating body roll. Entirely manufactured in the USA, your new sway bar will efficiently and effectively put complete control over your Mustang’s performance into your hands while maintaining durability for years down the line!
Please Note: This Maximum Motorsports Adjustable Rear Sway Bar will NOT work on 1999-2004 Cobra Mustangs due to the IRS Rear Suspension.
- Swaybar Tube (1)
- Pair of Aluminum Swaybar Arm (2)
- Pair of Axle Mount (2)
- Driver Side Chassis Mount (1)
- Passenger Side Chassis Mount (1)
- Set of Urethane Mounts & Grease (1)
- All Necessary Hardware
- 1979-2004 Mustangs with a Solid Rear Axle