The Maximum Motorsports Adjustable Bolt-On Rear Sway Bar improves balance and handling for 1979-2004 Mustangs with a Solid Rear Axle. Available in a variety of thicknesses, you can pick and choose to achieve optimal handling on your SN95 or Fox Body!
Features and Benefits:
- 1-1/4" Rear Sway Bar with your Choice of Wall Thickness (.095”, .125” and .250”)
- Fully Adjustable Rear Sway Bar
- Bolt-On Rear Sway Bar Kit
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Black Zinc Plated Finish (Torsion Bar)
- Anodized Aluminum Finish (Sway Bar Arms)
- Endlinks Made from Spherical Rod Ends (Adjustable to Eliminate Sway Bar Preload)
- Includes Urethane Bushings for Torsion Bar
- Includes all Necessary Mounting Hardware
The Maximum Motorsports Rear Sway Bar has a diameter of 1-1/4" and a choice of Sway Bar Wall Thickness (.095”, .125” or .250”). The Rear Sway Bar Kit is a Bolt-on unit that will require some addition holes to be drilled for a proper installation. The Adjustable Rear Sway Bar allows you to fine-tune your Mustang's handling balance, to extract all the handling performance possible. The Maximum Motorsports Adjustable Sway bars offer rates ranging from softer than a stock sway bar to 6 times stiffer than the stiffest solid-axle sway bar Ford ever offered on a 1979-2004 Mustang. The Maximum Motorsports Adjustable Bolt-On Rear Sway Bar is proudly Manufactured in the USA!
Please Note: This Maximum Motorsports Adjustable Rear Sway Bar will NOT work on 1999-2004 Cobra Mustangs due to the IRS Rear Suspension.
This Kit Includes:
- Swaybar Tube (1)
- Pair of Aluminum Swaybar Arm (2)
- Pair of Axle Mount (2)
- Driver Side Chassis Mount (1)
- Passenger Side Chassis Mount (1)
- Set of Urethane Mounts & Grease (1)
- All Necessary Hardware
- 1979-2004 Mustangs with a Solid Rear Axle