Do you own a 1979-2004 Mustang with a Solid Rear Axle? Do you wish you had a way to clean up the look of your Mustang’s sway bar? Upgrade your Mustang today with this Maximum Motorsports Rear Adjustable Weld-On Sway Bar Kit with 1x120" Wall (MMRSB-7.1) from CJ Pony Parts today!
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1979-2004 Mustangs with a Solid Rear Axle
- 1" Rear Sway Bar with a .120” Wall Thickness
- Fully Adjustable Rear Sway Bar
- Weld-On Rear Sway Bar Kit
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Black Zinc Plated Finish (Torsion Bar)
- Anodized Aluminum Finish (Sway Bar Arms)
- Endlinks Made from Spherical Rod Ends (Adjustable to Eliminate Sway Bar Preload)
- Includes Urethane Bushings for Torsion Bar
- Includes all Necessary Mounting Hardware
The Maximum Motorsports Adjustable Weld-On Rear Sway Bar (MMRSB-7.1) is designed to be a suspension upgrade for 1979-2004 Mustangs with a Solid Rear Axle. The Maximum Motorsports Rear Sway Bar has a diameter of 1" and a .120” wall thickness. The kit is a weld-on unit that will require a good amount of welding. This will also provide a cleaner appearance once fully installed. The Adjustable Rear Sway Bar provides the means to fine-tune your Mustang's handling balance, allowing you to extract all the handling performance possible by tuning your Mustang to best suit your driving style. The Adjustable Sway Bars from Maximum Motorsports offer rates ranging from softer than a stock sway bar to six times (6x) stiffer than the stiffest solid-axle sway bar Ford ever offered on a 1979-2004 Mustang. The Maximum Motorsports Adjustable Weld-On Rear Sway Bar (MMRSB-7.1) is proudly Manufactured in the USA!
Please Note: This Maximum Motorsports Adjustable Rear Sway Bar will NOT work on 1999-2004 Cobra Mustangs due to the IRS Rear Suspension.
- Swaybar Tube (1)
- Pair of Aluminum Swaybar Arm (2)
- Pair of Axle Mount (2)
- Driver Side Chassis Mount (1)
- Passenger Side Chassis Mount (1)
- Set of Urethane Mounts & Grease (1)
- Pair of Shaft Collar (2)
- Hex Key (1)
- Pair of Rod-End, Female 3/8” – 24 (2)
- Pair of Rod-End, Male 3/8” – 24 (2)
- Pair of Jam Nut 3/8” – 24 (2)
- Pair of Installation Plate (2)
- Pair of Length of Spiral Wrap (2)
- Pair of Zip-Tie (2)
- Set of U-Bolt 3/8” – 16 (4)
- Set of Hex Bolt 3/8” - 16 X 1 1/2” (4)
- Set of Hex Bolt 3/8” - 16 X 1” (6)
- Set of Washer 3/8” (12)
- Set of Washer 3/8” (16)
- Set of Nylock Nuts 3/8” -16 (12)
- Pair of Swaybar Pinch Bolts (2)
- Set of Pinch Bolt Washers (4)
- Pair of Pinch Bolt Nuts (2)
- 1979-2004 Mustang with Solid Rear Axle
ATTENTION: Due to increased demand for this hand-built product, this part may take up to eight weeks for shipment.