Whether you're street driving, drag racing, autocrossing or road racing, the Maximum Motorsports Heavy Duty Torque Arm (MMTA-4) is a must-have upgrade for your 1979-2004 Mustang’s performance! This arm will prevent your rear axle from rotating, effectively improving handling in every circumstance. Built for the ultimate level of durability, this arm is constructed of thick gauge steel that’s designed to take heavy abuse without giving out.
Features and Benefits:
- Heavy Duty Torque Arm has a Higher Engine Power Rating than the Standard Duty Torque Arm (TA2)
- Dramatically Increased Rear Grip
- Improved Launching at the Drag Strip
- Eliminates Wheel Hop during Hard Acceleration
- Improves Cornering Ability
- Improved Wet Weather Traction
- Improved Handling Predictability
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Black Powder Coated Finish
- Works with Round Subframe Connectors (Includes Round Welding Tabs)
- 1979-2004 Mustangs with a 8.8” Solid Rear End
A sleek and durable black powder-coated finish covers the arm, protecting the integrity of the steel from rust, corrosion and light physical damage. Designed for compatibility with an 8.8 rear end, you will enjoy dramatic increases in rear grip, an improved projection on the strip and completely eliminated wheel hop. Engineered and built in the USA, your new upgrade will outperform the stock model by miles and pairs perfectly with a panhard bar for an astonishing handling setup!
Your Subframe Connectors must not be smaller than the below specifications. Larger is OK!
1.50” x 0.120” Wall Round Tube
Please Note: This Maximum Motorsports Torque Arm will NOT fit 1999-2004 Cobra Mustangs with an IRS Rear Suspension.
ATTENTION: Due to increased demand for this hand-built product, this part may take up to eight weeks for shipment.