The Maximum Motorsports Standard Duty Torque Arm (MMTA-2) is the ultimate rear suspension upgrade for Street Driving, Drag Racing, Autocross and Road Racing. This torque arm will prevent your axle from rotating forwards or back under hard throttle or braking. This reduces wheel hop and improves stability for significant handling improvements. Pair with a panhard bar for the ultimate cornering setup!
Features and Benefits:
- Dramatically Increased Rear Grip
- Improved Launching at the Drag Strip
- Eliminates Wheel Hop during Hard Acceleration
- Improves Cornering Ability
- Improved Wet Weather Traction
- Improved Handling Predictability
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Black Powder Coated Finish
- Works with Round Subframe Connectors (Includes Round Welding Tabs)
- 1979-2004 Mustangs with a 8.8” Solid Rear End
The Maximum Motorsports Torque Arm will work on 1979-2004 Mustangs with an 8.8 Rear End. The Torque Arm is constructed from high-quality steel that is powder coated in a black finish. The Maximum Motorsports Torque Arm dramatically increases rear grip, Improves launches at the Drag Strip and eliminates wheel hop. The Maximum Motorsports Standard Duty Torque Arm is proudly manufactured in the USA!
Tech Tip: Your subframe connectors must not be smaller than the following specifications: 1.50” x 0.120” Wall Round Tube. Larger is OK!
Please Note: This Maximum Motorsports Torque Arm will NOT fit 1999-2004 Cobra Mustangs with an IRS Rear Suspension.
ATTENTION: Due to increased demand for this hand-built product, this part may take up to eight weeks for shipment.