The Maximum Motorsports Racing Torque Arm is the ultimate rear suspension upgrade for Drag Racing, Autocross and Road Racing. Paired with a panhard bar, you'll gain the ultimate in handling performance and consistency you can have on a solid rear axle Mustang. Torque arms secure your axle to prevent it from "rolling" back and fourth under hard acceleration or braking-. This improves traction, predictability, and stability!
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1979-2004 Mustangs with a 8.8” Solid Rear End
- Includes Racing Crossmember
- Dramatically Increased Rear Grip
- Improved Launching at the Drag Strip
- Eliminates Wheel Hop during Hard Acceleration
- Improves Cornering Ability
- Improved Wet Weather Traction
- Improved Handling Predictability
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Black Powder Coated Finish
- Works with Rectangular Subframe Connectors (SFC26 and SFC23)
The Maximum Motorsports Racing Torque Arm will work on 1979-2004 Mustangs with an 8.8 Rear End. The Torque Arm is constructed from thick gauge steel that can take some serious abuse. Once the Rear Torque Arm is full constructed it is then powder coated in a black finish. The Maximum Motorsports Racing Torque Arm dramatically increased rear grip, Improve Launching at the Drag Strip and eliminates wheel hop. The Maximum Motorsports Heavy Duty Torque Arm is proudly manufactured in the USA!
Your subframe connectors must not be smaller than the listed height and width dimensions. Larger is okay!
Shape, Height, Width And Wall Thickness Minimums:
- Rectangular 1" X 2" .120" Wall
- Rectangular 1-1/4" X 2" .083" Wall
- Rectangular 1-1/2" X 1-1/2" .083" Wall
Please Note: This Maximum Motorsports Torque Arm will NOT fit 1999-2004 Cobra Mustangs with an IRS Rear Suspension.
ATTENTION: Due to increased demand for this hand-built product, this part may take up to eight weeks for shipment.