Conquer the drag strip with the ultimate rear suspension upgrade for your 1979-2004 Mustang with Round Subframe Connectors. The Racing Torque Arm MMTA-6 from Maximum Motorsports will transform your pony into an absolute beast for drag racing, autocross and road racing applications.
You'll experience a drastically increased rear grip, superior cornering ability, predictable handling and improved launching at the drag strip with this performance upgrade. Plus, you'll reap the benefits of improved wet weather traction while eliminating wheel hop during hard acceleration.
Features and Benefits:
- Includes Racing Crossmember
- Significantly Increases Rear Grip
- Improves Launching at the Drag Strip
- Eliminates Wheel Hop during Hard Acceleration
- Superior Cornering Ability
- Improved Wet Weather Traction
- Provides Predictable Handling
- Black Powder Coated Finish
- Works with Round Subframe Connectors (Includes Round Welding Tabs)
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
Designed for Mustangs with an 8.8-inch rear end, this torque arm provides some serious strength and durability due to its thick gauge steel construction and black powder-coated finish. Get this American-made torque arm today because average simply isn't enough!
- 1979-2004 Mustangs with an 8.8" Solid Rear End
- Subframe Connector with Minimum Required Dimensions: Round: 1.50" x 0.120" Wall
Please Note: This Maximum Motorsports Torque Arm will NOT fit 1999-2004 Cobra Mustangs with an IRS Rear Suspension.
ATTENTION: Due to increased demand for this hand-built product, this part may take up to eight weeks for shipment.