Build a better Windsor with the Boss 351W Big-Bore Block (M-6010-BOSS351BB) from Ford Performance! With reinforced block design, provisions for a roller valvetrain, and four-bolt main caps, this is the foundation for your ultimate tall-deck small-block Ford.
Features and Benefits:
- Unmatched Durability
- Big Bore Capacity
- Tall 9.5" Deck Design
- 2 and 4 Bolt Main Caps
This is the same block as M6010BOSS35195, except it allows for a bigger bore by deleting the coolant crossover holes between cylinders. These blocks take advantage of the latest racing and production-based technologies. Ford Performance manufactures the Boss 351 block using Diesel grade iron, and reinforces critical areas for unmatched durability. They've been tested and proven in motorsport, and will make the perfect foundation for your high-performance 351W.
- Finished at 4.120" rough bore. Designed for minimum bore wall thickness .180" @ 4.125"
- 9.5" deck height, finished at 9.500" plus .010" to .015"
- Maximum recommended stroke 4.250", clearance depends on crankshaft/connecting rod mfgr.
- Splayed 4-bolt main on 2, 3, 4, main caps
- 2-bolt main on 1 and 5 main caps
- Main bearing bores finished to low limit
- 2.749" main journal diameter (stock 351C size)
- Finished lifter bores
- Machined to accept factory roller lifter guides and lifter guide retainer
- Revised oiling and cooling system passageways
- Increased bulkhead material
- Threaded core and galley plugs (straight thread port plugs with O-ring)
- Requires special length 1/2" head bolts M6065BOSS or head studs M6014BOSS
- Designed for M6049X306/X307/C3/D3/Z304DA cylinder heads
- Recommended with M6049X306/307/Z304DA heads
- Uses common OD cam bearings M6261J351/R351
- Unique cam plug M6026S351 included
- Weighs approximately 195 lbs.
Please Note: Not designed for production 302/351W or M6049Y302/Y303/X302/X303/X304/X305 cylinder heads.