These Ford Performance Big Bore Cylinder Blocks (M-6010-B35192BB) offer increased cubic inches for your next engine build. Ford Performance casts these 9.2" deck blocks out of a unique iron mix, with added material in critical areas, for the strongest possible cast block.
Features and Benefits:
- 9.2" Deck Design
- Four Bolt Main Caps
- Durable Construction
- Ford Performance Quality
- Big Bore For Increased Cubic Inches
These engine blocks feature four-bolt mains, accommodations for roller valvetrains, plus revised oiling and cooling. These 9.2" deck Windsor blocks are great for restricted cubic inch racing classes, or to fit under lower hoods.
- 4.185" bore capacity (sonic check recommended), finished at 4.12" rough bore
- 9.2" deck height, finished at 9.200" plus .010" to .015"
- Maximum recommended stroke 4.00", clearance dependent on crankshaft/connecting rod manufacturer
- Splayed 4-bolt main on 2, 3, 4, main caps
- 2-bolt main on 1 and 5 main caps
- Main bearing bores finished to low limit
- 2.749" main journal diameter (stock 351C size)
- Finished lifter bores
- Machined to accept factory roller lifter guides and lifter guide retainer
- Revised oiling and cooling system passageways
- Increased bulkhead material
- Threaded core and galley plugs (straight thread port plugs with O-ring)
- Requires special length 1/2" head bolts M6065BOSS or head studs M6014BOSS
- Designed for M6049X306/X307/C3/D3/Z304DA cylinder heads
- Recommended with M6049X306/307/Z304DA heads
- Uses common OD cam bearings M-6261-J351/R351
- Unique cam plug (M6026S351) included
- Weighs approximately 195 lbs.
Please Note: Not designed for production 302/351W or M6049Y302/Y303/X302/X303/X304/X305 cylinder heads.