For the best 302-based engine Ford Performance has to offer, the Boss 363 (M-6007-Z2363RT) is it! 500 naturally aspirated horsepower from premium pump gas, and great street manners for any situation.
Features and Benefits:
- 507 HP/ 450 lb-ft Torque
- All Forged Internals
- Aluminum High-Flow Cylinder Heads
- Fully Assembled
With a forged steel rotating assembly, performance-ground camshaft, aluminum Z2 heads and more, this engine is the top of Ford's 302 Windsor line. Whether you're tearing up a track or cruising down the street, these small blocks are all-around performers.
- Engine type: 302 based small block Ford
- Displacement (cu in): 363
- Bore x stroke (in): 4.125" bore x 3.400" stroke
- Block: Boss 302 8.2 deck (M6010BOSS302)
- Crankshaft: SCAT Forged Steel
- Connecting rods: SCAT forged steel I-beam connecting rods and ARP® bolts
- Pistons: Forged Mahle w/ floating wrist pins
- Camshaft type: Hydraulic Roller
- Camshaft lift (in): .580"/.602"
- Camshaft duration (@.050 in): 232°/240°
- Cylinder Heads Ford Performance Aluminum "Z2" Cylinder Heads (M6049Z2)
- Valve size (in): 2.05" intake 1.60" exhaust
- Valve Springs: PAC 1219X Ovate Beehive
- Compression ratio: 10.2:1 (nominal)
- Rocker arms: Roller Rockers ¬ 1.65:1 Ratio
- Vibration Damper: Ford Performance SFI Approved
- Valve covers: Ford Racing cast aluminum (M302139)
- Oil pan: high performance 7 quart capacity and windage tray / scraper
- Water pump: Edelbrock hi-performance
- Includes Ford Performance (M9439A50) intake manifold gaskets
- Does not include distributor, intake and flywheel
- Required fuel: Premium unleaded
Please Note: This brand new Ford Performance crate engine does not include a distributor, intake or flywheel. Those parts must be purchased separately. This engine is also available as a Front Sump (M6007Z2363FT).