Ford Performance Crate Engine Boss 363 Cubic Inches 500HP Rear Sump
- 507 HP @ 6500 RPM
- 450 Lb. Ft. Torque @ 5100 RPM
- 302 Based Small Block Ford
- Boss 302 Block 8.2" Deck
Ford Performance Rear Sump 500 Horsepower 363 Cubic Inch Boss Crate Engine.
Don't spend thousands repairing an okay Boss engine for your Ford vehicle. Instead, invest in a power performance engine, like this Rear Sump 500 Horsepower 363 Cubic Inch Boss Crate Engine (M-6007-Z2363RT) by Ford Performance! Order yours from CJ Pony Parts today!
If you want the most horsepower possible while not having to modify your classic Ford's engine chassis, than this space-saving 500hp Boss engine from Ford Performance is exactly what you need! With up to 507hp @ 6500rpm, this engine has optimum performance with a small footprint. Engineers at Ford Performance have gone though each and every one of the 363 cubic inches of this engine to ensure that it's a true performance machine--you'll love the 450 lb/ft of torque your vehicle gets but won't have to worry about costly modifications usually associated with engines of that performance caliber. What are you waiting for? This brand-new premium-quality crate engine is exactly what you need to power your classic Ford vehicle--pick up yours from CJ's today!
Ford Performance Crate Engine Specs and Features:
- Engine type: 302 based small block Ford
- Displacement (cu in): 363
- Bore x stroke (in): 4.125" bore x 3.400" stroke
- Block: Boss 302 8.2 deck (M6010BOSS302)
- Crankshaft: SCAT® Forged Steel
- Connecting rods: SCAT forged steel I-beam connecting rods and ARP® bolts
- Pistons: Forged Mahle® w/ floating wrist pins
- Camshaft type: Hydraulic Roller
- Camshaft lift (in): .580"/.602"
- Camshaft duration (@.050 in): 232°/240°
- Cylinder Heads Ford Performance Aluminum "Z2" Cylinder Heads (M6049Z2)
- Valve size (in): 2.05" intake 1.60" exhaust
- Valve Springs: PAC® 1219X Ovate Beehive
- Compression ratio: 10.2:1 (nominal)
- Rocker arms: Roller Rockers ¬ 1.65:1 Ratio
- Vibration Damper: Ford Performance SFI Approved
- Valve covers: Ford Racing cast aluminum (M302139)
- Oil pan: high performance 7 quart capacity and windage tray / scraper
- Water pump: Edelbrock® hi-performance
- Includes Ford Performance (M9439A50) intake manifold gaskets
- Does not include distributor, intake and flywheel
- Required fuel: Premium unleaded
Engine Notes: This brand new Ford Performance crate engine does not include a distributor, intake or flywheel. Those parts must be purchased separately. This engine is also available as a Front Sump (M6007Z2363FT).
By buying your Ford Performance parts from CJ Pony Parts, you know you're getting your Mustang parts from a reliable, reputable dealer, since CJ Pony Parts is a Top 10 Ford Performance Dealer and has been for the last 10 years. We believe that offering top quality products such as Ford Performance crate engines validates our commitment to helping our customers get the most pleasure and satisfaction from Mustang ownership.
Order this premium Ford Performance (M-6007-Z2363RT) Rear Sump 500 Horsepower 363 Cubic Inch Boss Crate Engine from CJ Pony Parts today!
This product will fit the following Bronco years:
This product will fit the following F-100 years:
This product will fit the following Mustang years: