Underwhelmed by your Ford's performance? One name is famed for solving that problem: Ford Performance! This Boss 302 Crate Engine (M-6007-X2302E) makes 340 reliable horsepower. Aluminum cylinder heads, a four-bolt main block, and forged internals are just some of what sets this premium crate engine apart.
Features and Benefits:
- Premium Components
- 340 Horsepower
- Competitively Priced
- Professionally Assembled
This Windsor crate engine is equipped with Ford's famous "E-cam" for performance in your Mustang, Bronco, truck, or other fast Ford. It has everything you want in a mild small block, saving you the trouble of building it yourself. It will arrive to you pre-assembled by the highest authority in Ford engines: Ford Performance themselves.
- 302 Cubic Inch Displacement
- 9.0:1 Compression Ratio
- Forged Pistons
- Standard Rotation Timing Cover
- Reverse Rotation Water Pump
- 0 oz. Crankshaft Damper (M6316D302)
- Intake Manifold Gasket Set (M9439A50)
- Pilot Bearing
- Carbureted Ford Racing Valve Covers
- Forged Steel Connecting Rods
- 157T Billet Steel Flywheel (0 oz. Balance)
- Fuel Pump Eccentric (For use with Mechanical Fuel Pump)
- Boss 4-Bolt Main Block (M6010BOSS302)
- Hydraulic Roller Camshaft (M6250E303), .498" Lift Intake and Exhaust, Duration at .050" is 220-degrees Intake and Exhaust
- Double Roller Timing Chain Set (M6268A302)
- Forged Steel Crankshaft
- Rear Sump Oil Pan
- Ford Performance X2 Aluminum Cylinder Heads (M6049X2)
- Roller Rocker Arms
- This Ford Performance Create Engine does NOT include the Intake Manifold or Distributor.
- Steel Distributor Gear required.
- This engine is internally balanced, you must use a neutral balance flywheel or flexplate.
Tech Tip: Performance results obtained using Edelbrock Performer RPM AirGap intake and 570cfm carburetor.