Ford Performance Crate Engine X2347D Street Cruiser Dressed With X2 Cylinder Heads 360HP Rear Sump
Ford Performance 360 Horsepower X2347D Street Cruiser Dressed Crate Engine with X2 Cylinder Heads and Rear Sump Oil Pan.
Ford Performance's new X2347 Crate Engine with rear sump oil pan (M-6007-X2347DR) features their newest cylinder head, the "X2". The most popular crate engine size just got better and easier thanks to the talented engineers at Ford Performance. The proven 347 stroker combination has been optimized for street cruising with a perfectly matched cam - cylinder head - intake manifold and carburetor combination that runs on pump gas. It takes the guesswork and installation issues out of the way with a complete intake and distributor package that has been developed and tested by Ford Performance Engineers. To dress out the X2347D, The Ford Performance Engineers spec’d parts from the best in the aftermarket like Holley, Edelbrock and MSD.
- 360 Horsepower and 400 lb.-ft. of Torque
- 347 CID (Cubic Inches of Displacement)
- 4.030" Bore with a 3.400" Stroke
- 302 Based Small Block Ford using the Boss 302 Engine Block with 8.2” Deck - M-6010-BOSS302
- SCAT Forged Steel Crankshaft
- SCAT Forged Steel I-Beam Connecting Rods
- Forged Mahle Pistons with Floating Wrist Pins
- Ford Performance 64cc Chamber Aluminum Cylinder Heads - M-6049-X2
- 1.94” Intake Valve and 1.54” Exhaust Valve Size
- 9.6:1 Compression ratio
- Edelbrock Performer RPM Air Gap Manifold (PN 7521)
- Holley Street Avenger 570 CFM Carburetor with Vacuum Secondaries, 4-Corner Idle and Electric Choke (PN 83570)
- 1.6:1 Ratio Roller Rockers
- "Ford Racing" Black Satin Aluminum Valve Covers M-6582-A301R
- MSD Billet Distributor (MSD Part No. 8598)
- "Ford Racing" 9MM Black Spark Plug Wires - M-12259-M301
- Hydraulic Roller Comp Cams .533" Lift Intake and Exhaust 206° Duration Intake and Exhaust at .050” Lift
- Double roller timing chain set - M-6268-A302
- Ford Racing SFI Approved Vibration Damper
- High Performance Rear Sump 7 Quart Capacity and Windage Tray/Scraper Oil Pan
- Made in the USA
Tech Tip: Ford Performance does NOT recommend exceeding the maximum 6,000rpm redline.
*This engine is internally balanced, you must use a neutral balance flywheel or flexplate.
*Intended to be used with a minimum of 91 Octane Premium Unleaded Fuel.
The X2347D is hand assembled with all new parts including Ford Performance “X2” heads and internals from some of the best aftermarket performance parts manufacturers. The BOSS 302 block is bored .030" oversize and fitted with Mahle forged pistons. The rotating assembly is all SCAT forged steel - with I-beam rods fitted with ARP rod bolts and full floating pins.
The camshaft is what really makes the X2347D the perfect street cruiser - the intake and exhaust lobes have fast opening ramps to keep port velocity high. The engine idles happily at 800 RPM and pulls 19 inches of vacuum. That translates into snappy acceleration at low engine speeds - and power that pulls strong to 6,000 RPM. New Ford Performance aluminum X2 heads top off the engine. Completing the street tuned package is an Edelbrock Performer RPM Air-Gap intake and Holley Street Avenger carburetor. A MSD Billet Distributor and "Ford Racing" spark plug wires finish the package.
X2347D is the perfect carbureted replacement engine for a vintage muscle car, late model project, truck or street rod. And unlike the imitators, no other crate engine has the Blue Oval heritage and Ford Performance Engineering and Technical support.
Purchase yourself this (M-6007-X2347DR) Ford Performance 360 Horsepower X2347D Street Cruiser Dressed Crate Engine with X2 Cylinder Heads and Rear Sump Oil Pan from CJ Pony Parts today.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Advanced skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Bronco years:
This product will fit the following F-100 years:
This product will fit the following Mustang years: