Touch up the scratches, dings, and chips to the exterior paint on your Ford vehicle with this Ford Motorcraft PMPC-19500-7205A Sterling Gray Metallic (UJ) Lacquer Touch-Up Paint. This easy to use touch-up paint applicator will restore your paint job to its factory appearance as the lacquer paint is made by Ford Motorcraft to ensure a match to your current color. No matter how much time you've put into making your Ford car or truck stand out in a crowd those little scars will still catch your eye. Get rid of them with this lacquer touch-up paint from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Abrasive pen tip to remove any loose paint
- Pen tip applicator with paint reservoir and brush applicator inside
- Clearcoat reservoir
- Foam brush in the base of the bottle
- Genuine Ford Motorcraft lacquer paint
- Includes .25 fl oz of paint and .25 fl oz of clearcoat
- Original colors for quick repair of scratches, dings, dents, and chips
- Built-in mechanical agitator to assist in mixing and to assure color match
*Although fixing small scratches and chips in your paint is something most people can handle with little to no experience by following the supplied instructions, seeking professional assistance is still highly recommended.
- Sterling Gray Metallic UJ
- Sterling Grey
- 2010-2014 Mustang
- 2011-2015 F-150
- 2014 Fiesta
- 2013-2014 Focus
The pen applicator features an abrasive tip to remove any loose paint, a pen tip applicator, a brush applicator, and a paint reservoir. The built-in mechanical agitator assists in mixing to ensure your colors match. This lacquer paint is genuine Ford Motorcraft paint so you can rest assured it will match your original color scheme.
- Proper cleaning and preparation is crucial to the finished product. Make sure to remove any contaminants such as wax, grease, oils and/or debris from the work area before applying any touch-up paint.
- This paint may not match vehicles that have been repainted or have faded paint due to sunlight exposure and/or other natural elements.
Tech Tip: To ensure that you are purchasing the correct color, please make sure to check your vehicle's paint code. This information can be found on the VIN Sticker that is typically located inside the driver’s side door jamb or your original window sticker. The code will be next to the text “EXT PNT”.