Battery Tender Plus 12V Battery Charger for Automobiles with 12V Batteries.Every Battery Tender Battery Charger, regardless of its size, uses a programmed microprocessor that will correctly charge a battery then automatically switch to a maintenance/float mode when the charge is complete. Combined with the convenient quick-connect feature, you will easily be able to maintain the batteries in all your vehicles. You just set it, and forget it.
The Battery Tender Plus is a 1.25 amp battery charger designed to fully charge a battery and maintain it at proper storage voltage without the damaging effects caused by trickle chargers. It will keep your battery fully charged so that it is ready to go when you are.
Battery Tender Plus Features:
- Temperature compensated to ensure optimum charge voltage per ambient temperature.
- Complete 4-step charge: Initialization, Bulk Charge, Absorption Mode, Float Mode.
- Battery Tender at 1.25 amps will charge as fast or faster than any 3 amp charger available.
- Automatically switches to float / maintenance voltage after fully charging the battery.
- Includes a set of alligator clip connectors to clamp onto your battery terminals and a set of ring terminals to directly connect to that hard to reach battery.
- Solid state two color LED indicates stage of charger.
- Spark proof.
- Reverse Polarity Protection ensures user safety; red & green lights alternately flash.
- Can also be used on that motorcycle, lawn mower, snow mobile or boat with a 12 volt battery.
Similar Mustang PartsMore Batteries
This product will fit the following Ford Mustang years:
Product ReviewsWrite a review
Can the battery tender plus or jnr be used for 2015-17 mustangs.
You Might Also Like
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$9.99
All Battery Tender products come with two sets of cords. One set of alligator clamps for clip on installation and the second set with the ring terminals that can actually bolted to the battery itself and left on your car. They all feature reverse polarity the protection, so if you do hooked it up backwards, you're not gonna damage your battery or your car. It's also spark-proofs and no worries about getting a spark when you connect the positive and negative to your battery.
The Battery Tender Junior charges at 750 milliamps making it perfect for Mustangs or most smaller vehicles. If you want some of the chargers that are a little bit faster, the Battery Tender Plus charges a 1.25 amps, making it perfect for quicker charges or larger vehicles.
All Battery Tenders use an LED light. To let you know what the Tender is actually doing, a flashing red means it's not charging. Solid red means it's in the middle of a charge. Flashing green means it's greater that 80% charge. And a solid green means the battery is fully charged, and you are just tending the battery to make sure voltage is not drop.
Battery Tender includes a 12 foot cord. Like we said, two different plugs, one with alligator clamps and one re-bolted to your battery. If you have additional vehicles, additional bolt on terminals are available. If you need additional length, 25 foot extensions are also available.
There's nothing worse than a dead battery. So if your Mustang is stored for a length of time, a Battery Tender is great. It would keep that battery fully charged.